2.02.2009

COWGIRL In Charge!

Click on these to see her BABY BLUES!



B at 3 weeks...who is this little one with so much blonde hair? I am still in shock that she is sooo light headed!...but so precious! She is modeling her "Cowgirl In Charge" outfit from my sweet friend, Beth! I love it!!

And, here she is in an adorable outfit from my Aunt Helen...she was not having the photo op, but I had to take it when I could...i NEVER get pictures of her, so even the crying one has to be posted. She was ok, just wanted to be snuggled...and we did IMMEDIATELY after I snapped it!


Poor Toby keeps getting locked behind one of our many Baby gates! He even got to take a nap with H the other day! I totally locked him in there for two hours...oopps! Who needs some sleep?? That would be me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the prettiest little cowgirl I have ever seen! Love ya, MOM (Nona)

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

She's so pretty and I can't believe how blond that hair is!

Sunni said...

I love the cowgirl outfit! I saw it the other day and was tempted to pick it up.... just in case I have another lady. :)

You seem to be enjoying her so much! :) I was miserable the first month of Belle's life.

Anonymous said...

Oh Paige,
She is an angel !
With that blond tone hair, an adorable features.

She looks great in her darling clothes!
What a little cupid!

Luv you hon,
Aunt Helen