1.30.2009

Cupcakes!

So, of course my love for cupcakes has rubbed off onto my selection of clothing for B. I just had to have this onesie...and it perfectly says "Mommy's Little Sweetie." I could not have made it better myself! Ha! I did notice that many of her pictures, she is wearing this one. She does wear other things! She just looks the best in cupcakes!

And here is a lovely view of HOW BADLY I need a ray of sunlight on my skin. My child, who has been living in a dark womb for ten months has more of a tan than I do. How sad am I? Oh, I miss Cali!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love "Cupcakes" too. Nona

Shelley said...

i miss having one that small...

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

She looks so much like Harrison! I like cupcakes on clothing too...very cute! And you look fabulous darling!

Anonymous said...

Paige darling,
I miss san fran, horribly !
I told rick when I pass away, I
want my ashes placed in that blue, blue, water of carmel.

Take care hon,
Aunt helen