H is givng me the 'almost smiling' smile. Look at the drool...can you say TEETHING?
Little B's smile! She is so precious, and just has a sweet way about her already.
Russ was taking care of Harrison the other day and I was taking care of B...this is how we do it most of the time, and then we switch. Russ said he was so thankful we had a girl because I might not survive having two Harrisons. He was right. H is in his DISCOVERY Phase right now...this is what I call it instead of "Attack of the wild and crazy man, make yo Momma scream and cry at once phase." God Bless his little heart, but sometimes he runs me down to nothing. He is just so interested in EVERYTHING, and he is now really figuring things out. It has really been a trying month for us, but we are making things work the best we know how. H is so adorable and I just see so much wonder in his blue eyes when he smiles back at me. I love him so much, but doesn't he ever want to just sit down, for a minute or two??
5 comments:
Believe me, you would worry about Harrison if he wasn't "discoverying" everything he comes in contact with. Bailynn seems to have found her happy place in the sunshine. Hummm, I wonder where she got that from? Thank you for these beautiful grandbabies! Love, Nona and Grandaddy
Ohh I remember that stage with Emma. She walked about asking,"What's that" all the time. I thought I was going to pull my hair out. But it was also a blast seeing things through their eyes. Worth every minute of "wanting to pull my hair out" we went through.
I'm so proud of you! You have survived the first few weeks of Bailynn's life with crazy man Harr-Bear and even though you're tired, you seem to be loving every minute of it. At least you don't sound like you wish you were somewhere else...even though I'm sure there are moments where you are daydreaming about sunbathing on a beach somewhere. I think about when I feel I'm at the end of my rope with frustration, and then I think to myself, "There's no where else I'd rather be and no one else I'd rather have here with my baby girl." Keep laughing...it's working so far on this end. We'll see if it still works in a few months after baby girl 2 is here and then again when Andy deploys!
Your children are so precious!! I know what you mean about our kiddos being into the Discovery stage!
Paige my dear,
These sweetee's are so soooo, beautiful !
Those precious legs, of B's in that one frame. Fabulous little doll.
H is sure growing up. My, but that hair trim, & closed mouth smile,looks like he's ready to catch the school bus !!
Sure wish I could take him for a
few hours, each week.
He's a very cute little boy. xxoo
Luv ya, Aunt helen
Post a Comment