2.12.2009

"In-cred-ible"

Today I was looking back at past posts and I realized how much she has grown in just weeks. I was noticing the picture of Nona and her, because you can she her length across Mom's body, and she is sooo much longer already!

You know the true definition of "Incredible" is 'not credible, so extraordinary as to seem impossible.' We overuse the word so often that it deminshes the true meaning. Think about it. It is meant to describe something grand and amazing....so here I am using it correctly:

I can't believe how INCREDIBLE God's creation truly is. How sad that some people just don't get it. I know I say this often, but having a baby/children totally brings you closer to the Lord. I mean how could it not? HELLO! There is no other explanation for ALL of the many things that happen to our bodies! And, since I got the double baby dose, I think I am a pretty wise one in this department! :)

It is also incredible that both of my babies are asleep at this very moment so that I am able to write this post!

Just thought I would share my Oh, So Very Random thought for the day! Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound sooooo happy! I am thankful for this among other things. A Mother's joy is her child's happiness. Enjoy your moment of peace. Love ya, MOM

the fortenberrys said...

I totally agree!