2.13.2009
My lil' Monkeys
H in his new Harrison Hinny long johns. These remind me of my Dad on Sunday morning getting ready or better yet, coming home from hunting early in the morning...before church. Jess brought him these, and the monkey suit below.
Cutie Tootie Bootie
Sleeping with Daddy...so tiny!
My little monkey!
My kitchen helper!
Just because he is wearing the Monkey suit, he must act like one!
Playtime...she loves to talk during this time, and here she was smiling, but I missed some of it.
Ace Ventura crazy bathtime hair! I wonder how long it took Daddy to brush out those tangles???? They have so much fun together every bath, as we can see!
Pretty in pink polka dots!!
Hanging out with Daddy...ignoring the camera (for once!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't believe Bailynn is already smiling. Where did the time go for her to be a tiny baby? Harrison's red long johns are the cutest! Maybe I should have Dad's monogrammed too......
Love, MOM
Oh gosh...I can only imagine what she writes on the butt of Dad's!
Bailynn looks beautiful. She seems so content to be in this world.
Harrison looks like he's ready to climb out of the crib. What an adventurous little man! I also love the long johns. They are too cute. I did think of Dad's red ones though when I saw that. That is funny!
Love you all!
Climbing over the chair?????All boy.
Won't be long until B is right behind him.
Hope you got some time together on Valentines Day.
We love you all.
S&D
Paige,
These pictures are awesome!
Bailynn is doing her "tree" pose,
in yoga, & Harrison, modeling his
red long johns.
Very cool :D
Luv,
Aunt helen
Those pics are so cute. Bailynn is so precious and Harrison is such a handsome little guy!
Post a Comment