Today, like most days, we are surviving all together, somehow...without a car. Daddy has been off work for two days and will be coming home at three today! For now we are just playing at home. Yesterday we took our weekly family outing...to the ever so popular grocery store (Woohoo). I have officially become that Mother I never wanted to be...the one that lets her kid eat the food from the store while shopping, oh yes, I'm that lady! How rediculous? I know people do it, and I guess it is only because they are in the same situation I was in yesterday...SNACKTIME. Let it be known, I will probably forget his snack again, but I will try my very best to bring it along with us next time! I continue to forget things, no matter how many times we go over the list for diaper bag contents, we always leave something so important...like snacks or pacifiers. Oh, the Mommy mind!
Anyway, here are some shots of our day so far.
H has gotten bananas all over his brand new outfit, and the pants were so messy after breakfast, we lost them to the washing machine in hopes of no stains!

Oh my, What a messy playroom!

B in her swing.

Look at those leg muscles!!

Cutie Tootie in his tent
6 comments:
These two babies are growing so fast. That forgetful thing doesn't go away (ever!) You just get used to it. Before long, you will be telling the same story over and over...... MOM
Dearest Paige,
Sounds like you are doing an
awesome job, with H. & B. !
Really !
Let's count all the things you did
RIGHT.
innumerable, I'm sure.
Luv you sweetee,
Aunt helen
Wait, I am not supposed to give my kids snacks from the grocery store while I shop? The checker always looks at me funny when they scan 4 out of 5 items open.
Paige--hilarious! I guess we just get over the funny looks and do what is necessary for survival! Too funny! I now know why I have witnessed people doing this all of my life!
Wow! You are my hero! Sounds like you are doing a great job with the babies.
Belle has that same tent. She loves it.
Oh, and I am guilty of the snacks in the grocery store, too.
On our way back into town this weekend, I had no choice but to bring my child into Burger King in a t-shirt, diaper and no shoes. (Potty Accident) I swore I would never do that either!
Post a Comment