Here are the post-cut shots I took yesterday and this morning. I think he looks so adorable, and his young age again.
B is also hanging out (I call this "tubin") in her Valentine attire from the grandparents. She looked so pretty in this. I'm afraid the picture does not do her justice, besides the almost completely orange looking hair, which, by the way, does not look like her hair right now. I guess it was the dim lighting in the room that time of day??
He looks much cuter now...when I can no longer brush the banges to the side, it is time! He was quite curious about what I was doing!
7 comments:
The haircut is fantastic. You did a great job. I don't envy you that task but you are right he did need it. Bet it will last longer this time. Anyway the hair was good in the cold temperature I bet. I sensed an interruption in the posting.
Good luck at finding time.
Granny
Harrison's haircut looks professional. When we cut Kinsey's, she only gives us a few snips and it better look good. She has a time limit. I think he looks like a little man. How handsome!!
Hey there Paige !
H is working that hair-cut !
Love that big brother, closed mouth, no teeth showing, smile.
Luv you, one & all,
Aunt helen
Hey there Paige !
H is working that hair-cut !
Love that big brother, closed mouth, no teeth showing, smile.
Luv you, one & all,
Aunt helen
Hey there Paige !
H is working that hair-cut !
Love that big brother, closed mouth, no teeth showing, smile.
Luv you, one & all,
Aunt helen
Harrison is soooo handsome! He steals my heart with that sweet smile. Nona
The haircut looks great! You did a wonderful job!
Post a Comment