3.02.2009

This past week...

Our fabulous brand new Dell PC has been on vacation. It would not recognize the drive that uploads the pictures, hence the pause in blogging. Hopefully, it is better now that it got a break.

Here are just a few shots I grabbed of what went on this past week. Sadly, I missed a MAJOR milestone for H, though...tear. He had his FIRST IHOP PANCAKE MEAL this Saturday morning. It was just so much fun to order for him off of the kid's menu, and HE COLORED!!! Of course, he ate part if the non-toxic crayons first, but once he figured it out he loved it. I was so impressed. I know Miss Kinsey Anne is quite the artist, but this was H's first time and I believe she would be proud of his work! So sorry we left the camera...with all of the bustle of getting out the door! Maybe next trip to the Hop!

More SNOW!!! (please go AWAY!) We woke this morning to lots of snow outside H' s room. It started yesterday and has been falling constantly. I guess it is nice, hopefully for the last time this season, but the snow-plow trucks are waking both babies, therefore, making it hard for me to appreciate the beauty! H obviously loves it, and we are going to play in it today when Daddy gets home!
B's first time trying out the Bjorn...she liked to look all around the house!
Then...she fell asleep.
Our little Cherry in her BabyLegs and playing
New clothes for springtime..these are his adorable designer jeans from H&M, and his linen shirt.
Rubbing his eyes...it was naptime after clothes shopping all morning and then trying them on for pictures for the blog.
Mommy and Me
Brushing my teeth (his new favorite thing) in my new IZOD fleece from Aunt Helen.
H playing with Sissy
So precious....
Snuggling with B!
sweet baby B!
pretty little outfit from Nona and Grandaddy, and a smile!
blue eyed girl...and some fuzzy hair!
We are so blessed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad your camera wasn't on vacation too! These are great pictures. Love ya, Mom and Dad

The Fortenberrys said...

Harr-Bear,

I've been looking at your pictures on the blog and you are getting so big. I love your new outfits! We'll have to color together one day, since we've both got "skills".

Love you,
Kinsey Anne

Anonymous said...

Paige,
These pics are adorable !!!!
H. is working his clothes gurl.
S h a r p ! ! !

I love the frame, "BBB"
(B's beautiful belly) :D

Gurl, your bangs look goooood.

Love,
Aunt helen

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

I really like B's babylegs. We have the green polka dot pair too. I like H's cute H&M outfit too. He was rockin' those jeans!