10.03.2008

A Yummy Treat!

after MANY trials, we finally have a video of our little H!!! Hoorah!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I am prejudice (a little) but this is really hard to watch without wanting an apple - Right Now!

Hugs and kisses to my sweet boy!

Nona

Jenn and Micky Oldham said...

Ha! Too cute! He never gives up on that apple!

The Fortenberrys said...

I love this video! He's such a cute little bug. Who would've thought that eating an apple was so entertaining?! Thanks for putting it on the blog. The apple orchard looks amazing. I'm actually really jealous because I would love to go there. What an awesome day it looks like you guys had! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hey Paige,
Hope your feeling good, baby girl.
Harrison, looks soooooo darling, sitting in the middle of the floor, with his apple!

I love the slides of the orchard trip. Beautiful.

Wrap up this winter :)

Love you so much,
Aunt Helen

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Oh my gosh-that is sooo cute! Look at what long fingers he has too!