Not sure if you remember the appointment FROM HELL, as we Carter's call things.... last time we arrived at the Peds office, but this one was much better. I requested a male doc, bc Russ recommended that MAYBE the woman did notlike me here in Boston, their problem :) The man we got was older than the trees in the yard, but he was thorough, so I guess that was good! He did do really good with the shots, too.
H's meausurements are as follows:
Head: 43 cm, 75% (like his friend "Melon")
Height: 32 inches, over 100% scale
Weight: 21 pounds, 3 oz, 57%
For H, we are still on his schedule since birth! Yay!
4 comments:
Hey baby gurl,
Tell those in b. town & any where else, "Whoa, slow your roll!", Iam just trying to get some info!
Sending the love,
your aunt helen
So glad things went better at the Dr.
You will appreciate this-
Yesterday Isabella's teacher (late teens or early 20's) asked me if we teach Isabella to be so dramatic. Apparently, she is the class drama queen. I have no idea where she gets is from.
I'm dreading the tween & teen years!!!
Gotta love the big head babies!! I'm so glad his appointment went better. I tried to call you back but didn't get you. We'll be here tomorrow if you want to call.
I'm so glad this dr was better than the last. I know how bad she stressed you out. I'm glad h is doing good. I hope you are too!
Post a Comment