10.24.2008

Back to Boston

We are all safe and at home from our long trip to Florida. Wow, I never knew how long airplane rides could feel...just anticipating when your child is going to pull the weave out of the young lady's head in front of us, or squeal like a little piggy. He was quite a mess, but he did really well, considering the long journey. We had a 3 hour flight and then an hour one, with a two hour layover in between. Yes, he was totally off of his normal routine, which he actually enjoys, and I was a complete mess. Thank goodness Russ was there to help out, and he did so much. We planned for weeks before, but of course you will always miss something, and we did. We all survived, and I know everyone was glad to see Russ and our little H. He has grown so much since we last were in Louisianaville.

I do have many pics to post of our trip, but it will have to wait a few hours...I cannot find the hidden cord to hook up the camera for downloading :) Russ will be off the next two days. That is when the cord will magically reappear.

Here are a few pictures from the week before we left.
Hello Mommy!
This is what I found when I came around the corner...and, Yes that is his diaper.
...and, again the next day. Doesn't he look so suprised to see Mommy?
Playing in my crib with Teddy.
Chewing on my favorite...carrot wagon wheels, oh how yummy does that sound??? and look?


Also, I know many of you have heard me say how exhausted I am this pregnancy, and I found out on Tuesday that my Hematocrit & Iron is really low. I now have to take more supplements and pills to fix that, on top of my presciption prenatals, YAY! More to remember. I must get it under control before delivery. SO, if you have thought I might be a bit fussy mussy this year, then you should feel ashamed. I was really just drained from iron! Hopefully it will only take the pill, and not any other means of blood transfusion during labor :(

3 comments:

The Fortenberrys said...

Okay the diaperless pictures look like our house. Kinsey even tried to take hers off during her birthday party. She thinks it's hilarious...the funniest thing ever. But the best part is when they are diaperless and they start to pee or poop on the floor. How can you not just giggle!

I hope the new vitamins help and that you feel much better. It's enough trying to take care of a little one when you feel worn down, much less to be pregnant on top of that!

Jessica said...

Hey sweetie. I'm glad I got to talk to you the other day. And I absolutely love the new pictures onhere! Especially the ones I'm guessing are from the apple picking day. They are adorable! He is so stinkin cute! He's growing up way too fast. You are a great mother, I can only hope to be in the same race as you when I finally become a mother, who knows when that'll be. I can't wait to see all of you. I miss you terribly. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh Paige, the pic with H. struttin
his stuff, while his diaper just lays there, is still crackin me up!

Luv,
Aunt Helen