Today has already started off to an interesting time full of Atkins humor. B woke up this a.m. to show us her "party girl" look. Apparently she snuck out last night and headed off clubbin' (assuming I know how to spell clubbin'). This is how she decided to change her outfit for the appropriate attire. The front and back views please:
And, Russ and I have been watching our pet squirrel this morning. He is huge, for one and loves to eat right by the tree on our porch area. As the morning progressed, and as we cleaned (which usually means we were looking for something else to do, like watch a squirrel) he moved around in the backyard. This was the best view of our fuzzy friend....and our big yard. I just love it, and the bayou it meets.
I guess he was tired after all of the snacking we witnessed earliar in the morning.
Squirrel watching is something my grandfather "Gangy" taught me. I'm so lucky to have a husband that appreciates them as well...except that as Russ walk away he occassionally makes a shotgun sound. Gangy never would have done that :) At least not while I was standing there! haha.
Also, what a better day than today to announce that Baby Bailynn is ARMY crawling everywhere. Now I have two bugs getting into eveything in site! Congrats B!!!
I hope everyone can enjoy this memorable day for our country and realize just for one moment how lucky we are to have such Independence. YAY!
3 comments:
Yea, Bailynn!!! Now watch Mommy try to keep up with both of you....love the tribute to Gangy. Happy 4th of July!
Love MOM and DAD
Bailynn is such a little mess...what is Harr-Bear teaching her??? I love the back yard! At least it's shaded with all the LA heat. What's funny is ours is so shaded and we don't really need all that shade here since the heat doesn't come very much. It's a high of 55 today with a low of 40. Someone please explain to me how you can call that summer??!! Hope your 4th turned out great and that kids had fun. Love ya.
I love B's party girl pic...very funny and cute!
Post a Comment