Unbelievable! It is already time, actually almost past the time, for B to begin solid foods. We have been attempting to integrate rice cereal into our daily routine for about two weeks now. She has the strongest tongue I have ever seen, with the glorious thrusting reflex of course. She likes to spit it out as soon as it touches her little mouth, and man is that stuff messy. I must have forgotten, somehow...it was only months ago when H was eating it for every breakfast. Here are a few shots of her eating for each of us...she does better with Daddy, and he knows it!



What a cute mess!! We have to keep her arms and hands off of the spoon, she is sooo interested in what we are doing to her.


Sadly, I have been a bit stressed since we moved back. I have disappointedly lost much of my milk. Baby Bailynn is now nursing and then eating from a bottle to insure she is getting enough nutririon. She is doing very well with it, and prefers to not have to do the work of breastfeeding now. Silly ladybug. She is growing like a little weed, and keeps impressing us daily!
No comments:
Post a Comment