Lots has happened, but here is a few shots of us I loaded before snacktime:
H at his (and my) favorite time of day. Is it wrong that I like when he goes to bed??? haha. Seriously, how can you not love these big baby blues! Believe me, the time does come :) Look at his big boy mus-cles (that is how we say it).
Our sweet friends Shelley and Chad, and Avie celebrated her first year of life last Saturday. Here is a CRAZY picture that Chad's Mom took 5 times to get..and as you can tell the balloon won! We had a good time with Avie! Congrats!And, below is a shot of me and my high school friend Sunni. We were into everything together back in the day, and two peas in a pod! She is such a kindhearted spirit, and I just love being around her silliness! We were at a few functions together over the last month. Our good friend Katie finally found her Mr. Right and tied the knot. Naturally we were so excited for her....and glad to use her time to spend with each other as well! ha! Thanks Katie!

I took new pictures of the babies yesterday, for this post, and as usual something with the computer is acting nutty and I cannot get them to load. I will keep trying, but as for now, just imagine a little blondie pants smiling...that's our Baby B!
5 comments:
Awe! I got a shout out! Holla!
Try turning 28...like I did today. Actually, it's not so bad. :)
I love the outfit you are wearing in the b-day party picture. You look tiny.
Happy Birthday Sunni! I hope you have a great day today! You soo dont look 28!
Haha, funny you said I looked tiny...i thought the exact opposite of that picture! We women are so silly!
I had a blast getting to laugh with you again, as always! We need to schedule a Monroe or Shreveport playdate with the babies!
Just look at my beautiful grandbabies....... NONA
Happy Belated Birthday! Please don't feel old...I know you are getting closer to 30 but just think Laura is already 30! :-)
30 used to seem so far away! It's getting so close.
I loved your title and your new background. Isn't it new?? I'm losing MY mind. What's new!
Post a Comment