1.12.2009

Our little Lady B

We are finally home...I left early. There was no getting anything done at the hospital, as usual, right. The one place they say to "rest and heal" is like the worst place to try and actually do just that! So, we are home and B is sleeping...in her carseat. She loves it...today.

She is a trooper...already so different than the last time we journeyed this path.

The new Blog picture at the top is her take home outfit from Jess (I had her initials monogrammed), and my Johnnie gown Mom hand-sewed for me in the backdrop. I am wearing it in the pictures below as well.

Here are a few pictures we acquired during the short stay. She is just so sweet, and loves loves loves to be snuggled!

Thank you all for your Congrats, we are overjoyed right now!!!
Love you all!

Remember, you can click on each picture to view it fullscreen!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures already1 I can't wait to see Harrison with her too. See you soon, Love, MOM

Sunni said...

What a sweet little lady!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I found where I had written this address down months ago and figured I would take a look. What a surprise...She is beautiful!!!
Congratulations!
Megan Stuart Ortolano

Anonymous said...

Hope all are adjusting. Looks like a nice time of year to be in. Spring will be perfect for get-outs. Thanks Paige for a beautiful little girl....and a precious little boy. Russell was a blonde fuzzy top until 2 years old so there goes the hair thing.
Love,
Steve & Donna