1.24.2009

The BIG One!

Here is a slideshow of Harrison's first Birthday. His Nona was here to share in the celebrations! She got him the crown, t-shirt & bib, and pretty much all of the decorations! Thank goodness! We were just home from the hospital and were lucky to even have been able to get this much done for him. We had a blast watching him figure out the cake, and he loves it (totally my child!!) He was not thrilled about the ice cream, though! Maybe one day.
Hope you enjoy it.

4 comments:

Hammett...Family of 4! said...

It looks like he had a wonderful 1st birthday!. You have a beautiful family. I hope he enjoys his bounce and spin zebra. Holland still isn't so sure about hers.

Love you guys.

the fortenberrys said...

Happy Birthday Harrison. Looks like you got a lot of fun toys! I'd say my favorite is the bounce and spin zebra!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a fun birthday for our little Harrison! Glad I was able to be there to help him celebrate. And how many little boys get a baby sister for their first birthday?? What an awesome gift she is (to all of us). Love and miss you already, NONA

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Harrison! He looked so cute in his crown!
I just mailed out his gift today...sorry we are late!
I loved all the birthday decorations you used. I saw those in a catalog I got and then waited too late to order anything. So, I went to Party City instead and luckily my mom was here to sit with Audrey in the car while she slept. Having the grandmothers in town is the best!