12.22.2008

My First Bubble Bath, Yay!

Russell has been begging me for months to let H have his first Bubble Bath, and at almost one year, I gave in. We searched for weeks to find the perfect bubbles. I wanted "No Dyes, No fragrance" yatta yatta, because H has my VERY sensitive skin. We found one yesterday at Target. So, when we got home from facing the elements, he had his first real Bubble bath! He was so cute. We turn him away from the spout, so that he does not get curious to play with it, so when the bubbles started to come up from behind him, he was very confused. He scrunched up his nose and forehead, and was trying to figure this out...then he smiled and touched them gently. So sweet! He is just too adorable! I know I say this often, but I just love to watch him learn something new. It is so inspiring.

How can you not love this kid?

1 comment:

Mark and Cherie said...

Look how big he is! I remember Emma's first bubble bath. She loved it also.