And, here he is sitting in the Harrison Chair he got from Nona and Grandaddy. He loves to push it around the living room. We haven't quite figured out just what to do with it, but I'm sure it is only a matter of time...he is a man, and they love their chairs!
12.22.2008
Rudolph
Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw sent H his first Rudolph stuffed animal, with a light-up nose. He absolutely loves it! He has already figured out how to turn in on and off. He is fascinated by the nose that lights up, and he loves to touch his nose to Rudolph...which is the cutest thing ever! He also laughs at the song it plays. I'm afraid we will be listening to Christmas music all year and people everywhere will be wondering why we have that Rudolph out still. Thanks Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw! What a perfect gift for him.


And, here he is sitting in the Harrison Chair he got from Nona and Grandaddy. He loves to push it around the living room. We haven't quite figured out just what to do with it, but I'm sure it is only a matter of time...he is a man, and they love their chairs!
And, here he is sitting in the Harrison Chair he got from Nona and Grandaddy. He loves to push it around the living room. We haven't quite figured out just what to do with it, but I'm sure it is only a matter of time...he is a man, and they love their chairs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment