So, apparently, we had our first blizzard here Friday night...through last night, Sunday. Wow. Let me just say, Wow! I thought Colorado got a bunch of powder, but this place was like living at a ski resort. I need my skis and we can just vaca in our front yard. Russ had to get all kinds of scrapers and brushes and sorts to find the perfect one to knock all of the snow/frozen chunks off of the windshield. Secretly, I know he loves this weather...it is the first time he has used his 4 X 4...which, being a woman, I make fun of. I am actually really glad we have it after this weekend. ....until he said something about "Taking H to do doughnuts." I think he just likes to see my blood pressure spike. Here are some pictures of our place and the neighborhood. It makes everything look so beautiful!

Across the street.

Our apartment building.

The massive icsicle outside our living room window!

Russell's 4 X 4 no longer covered in snow...he had to dig it out!

The Ledge on our balcony.

Frozen little Bear....with Rudolph.

Our driveway.

The trees in our parking lot...and some snow!

This is our mailbox.

The view from our balcony.
I also realized that this means snow plow trucks will be keeping our little H from sleeping for the next 5 months, woohoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment