I videoed everything, which left no one to take many still shots. I am now regretting that because of course, the video will not load onto Blogger correctly. I love it! So, here are a few pictures I managed to capture of our Christmas morning and him playing with all of his new things. He was so funny opening his presents, and if you are ever in Boston, come on over and I can show you the video. Sorry :(
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Paige dear, These pics are beautiful ! The red p.j.'s on H. look awesome with his dark hair, & blue, blue, eyes.
I love the pictures you did get. They look awesome! In my opinion, he is looking an awful lot like you at one Especially the one of his in the Tech tshirt. Hopefully next Christmas we'll be celebrating together. How fun!
3 comments:
Paige dear,
These pics are beautiful !
The red p.j.'s on H. look
awesome with his dark hair, &
blue, blue, eyes.
xxxooo,
Love, aunt helen
He is the cutest little guy in his monkey pj's. Glad he had a good time opening his gifts.
Love ya, MOM and DAD
I love the pictures you did get. They look awesome! In my opinion, he is looking an awful lot like you at one Especially the one of his in the Tech tshirt. Hopefully next Christmas we'll be celebrating together. How fun!
Post a Comment