We had a great visit with all three of them. Russ and Evan really get along well, which is always a plus! They even tried some odd seafood called "steamers" together. Blah! (WE all watched instead) And, the babies are the same age, even though you can't tell from how tall and mobile our little H is! So, we can share stories and Mommy advice. They we too cute playing together. H was sure Aud was chasing him and he would run from her and giggle...she would crawl over to him and he would take off again! I'm sure he wore her out! He is such a boy! They were both so good in their strollers all bundled up. We had recently gotten them both new coats just for this winter. It was nice to see him interact with another baby his age. We do not know anyone here that has children, so he is pretty much surrounded by Mommy and Daddy acting like children for entertainment.
It was a fun, and much needed visit for me! I need to get out and do more, but we are just so busy every day when Russ is off from work. Being pregnant limits me from climbing stairs with a baby in tow, and a stroller, plus not having a car puts a real damper on my time when Russ is home. All we ever have time for is errands :( Hopefully, we will soon know where we are moving and can decide on getting my car back and when!
Below are some shots taken from Laura's camera. I copied them from her family website and they are much too small for good viewing, but I wanted you all to see how much fun we had freezing together. I will get the normal size pics posted soon, I hope!
She also posted these on her site, and they are much larger & easier to see. Click on the second blogsite under my "Friendly Friends" section on the right side of my blog.
2 comments:
I forgot about Audrey "chasing" Harrison! That was sooo cute! I will send you the pics now. Sorry for the delay! We had such a wonderful time with all of you and it was so nice seeing some of my family!
Paige,
Hey there, baby girl.
Just wondering, where is your car?
And, did you get box I mailed?
I am the aunt with the questions!
Love you lots,
Aunt Helen
Post a Comment