It has been a month since we got home from Florida, and I still have not posted pics...because, are you ready for my excuse, I haven't been multi tasking. Ha! Seriously, the camera lost the pictures and Russell had to get a new computer and a recovery sytem to find them. So, I am currently working on the slideshow. Here is a preview of my wonderful photographic capability :)
OK, here it is....the slideshow, all I had time for today.
Whoever thought I would survive a bikini, a 3 hour plane ride plus layover, 8 days away from all H knows, sand eating, and not having a car??? WE DID IT!!! Woohoo!....BUT, I still don't have a tan!



6 comments:
Beautiful!!!!
Luv ya ,
aunt helen
Don't worry baby girl.
Your beautiful, with out a tan !
Luv ya,
Aunt helen
I really wanted you all to have a great time. Thanks for the beautiful slide show. Don't know if we would ever get another chance at it. Maybe when Bailynn is a little mermaid and Harrison is running fast in his suit. I am just gonna save my silly hat and pray I will live long enough to enjoy a good day at the beach with my grands. Sorry about the hard trip and all the problems. Love you.
Granny
Looks like everyone had a great vacation! Wish we could have been at the beach too. Love, MOM
The beach looks so peaceful. That blue water is to die for!! The slide show looks great...thanks for sharing. Bailynn will be glad to see her first beach vacation one day.
Those pictures are beautiful! What a great trip!
Post a Comment