The Delightful Bear with the Cinnamon Roll Hair-do

Why does Mommy have such a big belly??? (click on this one to blow it up...who does he look like now? I might not know where he got the curly hair, or the height of an Athens Warrior, but those blue eyes can only be from one of us...Daddy who?)

Obviously by now he knows what to do when he spots the camera! (this is the shy face...H and cousin K share this one)

Caught me in my "Snuggle Fort"

Chillaxin' just like a man...with the remote and all! (Look at how long he is now!)
5 comments:
oh my gosh! He is so tall! And I love the shy picture, it's so sweet. Of coarse he got those beautiful blue eyes from his mommy! Love y'all!
Love,
Jessica
I love the Athens Warrior comment! He is sooo cute!! We miss him already!
The snuggle fort is the best. If they ever get to play in the next little while, we'll have to put a bunch of pillows together and watch them have a ball. Love the pictures and you look fabulous!!
Great new pictures of you and Harrison. He is so beautiful and so are you. I know you don't feel great but you sure hide it well. Love you all, Mom and Dad
Paige,
He is sweet, sweet, SWEET !!!!
What a bundle of love.
Uh, yeah, its plain to see you two
are related ! :D
Luv ya gurl,
Aunt Helen
Post a Comment