11.15.2008

10 months old!!

I can hardly believe this year has flown by so quickly. H will be 10 months old in two days, be turning one in a few months, and be a big brother in weeks. Wow! He is already such a big boy! Pulling up at 5 months, walking at 8 months, and eating foods like a toddler. He has grown so much faster than I ever imagined. H is now OFFICIALLY off of the soy milk. He has been drinking Lactose-Free milk for a few weeks now, and seems to be loving it! Yay! He also eats yogurt for a snack and breakfast on many days. He loves cheese (just like his Mother) and many other little foods cut into Harrison size portions. He loves to climb all over the couch and laughs when he reaches the top. I am so afraid our child, as strong as he is, will have a broken bone in no time. Gosh, I hope not!!

He is really starting to pick up on everything these days. We agree he is no longer the baby we could trick weeks ago. If you take something from him now, he searches for it until he finds it. There is just no hiding it anymore. He loves to chase Toby, and they play until Toby gets grumpy, which isn't long. Poor guy! He is so abused these days. H is really starting to love everything, and he lets you know with a big belly laugh. Which makes me and Russ laugh so hard. Russ likes to hide behind things and watch H peek around them. It really is the cutest thing yet! He gets tickled and runs away chuckling. I absolutely love to watch those little legs run around the living room! I am so proud of him, this week he figured out how to look down at the floor when he walks so that he doesn't fall over everything! This is much nicer. He continues to crawl up the walls and oven. Something his cousin must have taught him! We are looking forward to the upcoming Holidays, and his first Christmas. All gifts are excepted. The bigger the better. Thanks :)

ALSO: my favorite part, he has begun to say Ma-Ma and Da-Da. Obviously he has no clue who that is just yet, but at least he is making an effort to learn the words. Yay!

We will be visitng with my cousin Laura, her husband Evan, and their daughter Audrey on Monday. I can't wait to see them. They live in Virginia but will be up for a short trip to visit!

3 comments:

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

I can't believe he is walking!! We can't wait to see you guys!!

Jessica said...

awe! It sounds like little h is so much fun. It made me smile to read that. I'm glad he's such a sweet baby. Love and miss all of you!

Sunni said...

H looks like the happiest baby on the planet!

Got the invite! :) I blogged today just for you. I'm trying to get better.