9.14.2008

Whoa, Big Momma!



Please excuse the lovely "this is the only thing that fit today" attire. That poor tank top is pulling at every seam. Thank the good Lord for spandex. Haha! Who ever would have thought that I could be this huge and still function, somewhat, as a human being? Not this chica, that's for sure.

This little lady growing inside of me is really packing on the pounds...they told us she was about a pound, but I am positive she must be at least 5 :) I am about ten pounds away from my delivery weight that I had last year with H. I am using the excuse "I never even got to lose all of the baby weight from the first pregnancy before I started adding to it this time." Do you think it is working?

So I feel like a big blob of blah, but I thought you all might enjoy a little "self-esteem pick-me-up Day" with my embarrassment. And, to think that I am going to be in a bathing suit in 5 more weeks is quite frightening. We will not be posting any pictures of that lovely trip waist down :)

Please take note of the shadow in the picture...it does add about another inch or so to the size of my back end....so be sure to subtract that from your WOW judgement.

Yes, I am aware that my top is as large as my belly, and my front is as large as my tail end....thanks for noticing that as well.

7 comments:

Paige said...

you look the same as you did in junior high minus the baby bump...you look very cute!

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Hmmm.... I think I might have weighed 90 pounds back then! It took me to sophomore year to break one hundred...and I am WAY over that now! Ha! But, thanks for trying to make me feel less huge.

Russ said this picture was not true to my size...he said it really makes me look bigger than I am--he is such a good husband!

The Fortenberrys said...

You had me laughing out loud with your post. The part about your front end being as big as your backend is hilarious. You look great!! I seriously am loving the hairdo. That's actually what got my first laugh. You are totally a mom. Thanks for posting a picture of you pregnant. We were all wondering what you looked like.

Anonymous said...

Oh my Beautiful Grandboy!

I know you say that you feel huge but really I don't see it!

Love ya, MOM

Jessica said...

you are hilarious! I agree with Alyssa, your hair-do is beautiful! You are definitely the only one that thinks you are huge. I just hope that when I'm on baby number two I look as good as you do.

Anonymous said...

Paige,
I love the hairdo myself.

God Bless You sweetee,
xxxxxooooo,
Aunt Helen

Sunni said...

Oh, hush it! You look adorable! Seriously, adorable. I wish you were here. I'm begging Gregg to take a traveling job.