
I have new teeth, 4 to be exact. And, boy did they hurt!

Posing for my first football portrait.

H is trying to figure out how to feed himself. We aren't quite catching the hang of it yet....and, yes, that is his bath tub he decided to bring into the living room to play with yesterday.

So, maybe I can't climb a rock wall, or even a stroller just yet, but I am working on this walker.

"What do you mean I can't eat paper?" The kid is in love with paper. Everytime we go to a restaurant to eat, he wants to eat the children's menu and our napkins. Somehow he got a hold of Russell's the other day and we still have not seen the top left corner surface. He is learning the word "No" also...and this is the face I get when I have to take something from those sweet little fingers. Poor little dude.

H and his new friend, Gina. He loves her, as you can see. Here he is modeling his new jeans from Ramona. They fit perfectly and so cute on his little hinny! We went shopping yesterday, and it was so cold here. Like 63ish, yes, that is freezing to us CALI folk. Gina laughs at me. H just screams when the wind touches him. It is so sad. He hates it already! But, we did find some adorable baby Gap and Children's Place stuff on sale. Hopefully, all of the warm clothes we bought will help him get used to Boston, because it is only getting colder. It was actually 37 this morning in west Boston. OK, I am so NOT going to survive this.
I LOVE MY TOBY-DOG!
In my BLs, but they are getting a bit snug. Ha! I think we need the teenager size now. At least they kept him warm, for five whole minutes! Then, Me and Gina had to stop our daily walk to take H inside with Daddy.

And, this is the face I get to wake up to every morning and thank my God for giving to us! How amazing are the gifts!
3 comments:
He is so adorable! I can't wait to see y'all again. I'm hoping I can come after miss Bailynn gets here, so I can help you out. I miss y'all. Looks like y'all are having a lot of fun.
Paige,
These are great shots !
I hope ya'll have a great time at the beach.
I'am headed to ft. walton, ( heard they have awesome shopping ).
Need some R. & R. after Ike came through here.
I'am still reeling from it.
I love you, & be careful,
Aunt Helen
I love Harrison's hair! So cute!
I like the pic of the BL's too. Audrey's look just like that on her...very snug! I guess I'll have to get some bigger ones too!
Post a Comment