
He is trying to figure out those teeth, with his new friend, tongue. It is an interesting site to watch him do this. I love to watch him discover something new each day. It is so amazing!

My sweet boy modeling his new "My Aunt Loves Me" bib from Aunt Helen...Thanks! We love how soft it is!

Happy little H, and tongue.

H meeting our new vaccuum. He sat and "talked"...which actually was grunting, for 20 minutes. He still doesn't love the way the vaccuum sounds when he talks back though...not sure how long it will be before he allows me to use it!

How will I ever find the way to love another little baby as much as him! Look how cute he is!
3 comments:
Aww, Harrison is so precious! I hate that I can't see his sweet little face on a daily basis.
Paige,
His bib matches his beautiful blue eyes !
He looks adorable !
We love you,
Aunt Helen
Paige,
His bib matches his beautiful blue eyes !
He looks adorable !
We love you,
Aunt Helen
Post a Comment