7.25.2008

Bostonia



I am not a woman whose hair looks perfect all the time (or clean), makes a home-cooked meal EVERY night, and knows exactly how to answer all of the "Baby" questions I ask myself daily....but, I am a strong person. I am a Mom...and in that I am invincible!

4 comments:

The Fortenberrys said...

Oh my gosh! He's soooooooo stinkin' cute! I can see his little personality even through pictures here. Thanks for making the slide show.

Sunni said...

So cute! What kind of camera do you have?

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Sunni- We have a Nikon D70 DLSR(fancy) one that Russ picked out. Jason, a friend in L.A., worked on film sets and he knows alot about cameras. If you want more info, I can e-mail it to you??? Let me know. I am hoping to do photography one day soon, so that is one reason we bought sucha nice camera, and for all the children we are expecting to have!!!

Anonymous said...

He is growing soooo fast! What a beautiful smile, and those dimples..... Love and miss you all,

Mom and Dad