7.09.2008

Beantown Arrival

WE ARE IN BOSTON!!! After a trip to Louisiana for twelve weeks, we are finally moved to our next job. All the way from Los Angeles, we arrived in Boston, Mass.

And, together we decided to really get this Blog together. The last time I attempted to post, no pictures were compatible to the site, so hopefully it was a fluke and it will be an easier task for me this time??? We shall see...if I can work Myspace, then I should be able to do this, right?

Our H is crawling, but more importantly, he is pulling up on everything in sight....basically, He gave me one week of "less-stress" compared to what I am now enjoying. I was sure there was like a one or two month minimum to go from crawling to pulling up and banging our little Blue-eyed face on just about everything hard as stone, only to then begin the screams, (my absolute LEAST fav thing I have encountered since Mommyhood began) but again I was fooled. Go figure.

While in Louisiana, we had the joy of celebrating our 2nd wedding Anniversary. I was so excited to eat dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant, Genusa's. The meal was deliciouso as always, and we had Russ' family keep little H for us so we could also enjoy a movie, our first since the birth. During the night, I had the strangest dream, that I was pregnant and I could feel something moving in my belly. I woke up in laughter only to realize I was about to be very ill. And I was. The next day I told Russ about my dream and how real it was, he laughed as I did. Funny us. The next day we had scheduled to spend with my closest girl friend, Crystal and her husband Daniel, and their adorable 10 month old beauty, Holland. It was a horrible time for everyone I'm sure, because I could not function I felt so terrible. I could not figure it out. On the drive back to Shreveport from Monroe, we had to stop in Minden to buy a pregnancy test....just to see if that was what I was getting sick from, and it was VERY POSITIVE. Again, we are having a January baby, 4 days apart to be exact. It is only fair to say that birth control and the month of April do not mix with us. So, the children will be best friends, we hope it goes that way, for our sanity.

I was in the middle of my last few quarters of PT Assistant school in Los Angeles, but now that will have to wait another year.

We are very happy, and are sure this one will be a little girl, only because it would be way too easy to have another boy :) This we all know, is how my life is, always a rediculously hilarious challenge of once-in-a-blue-moon occurrences to share with others around me.

I am convinced God is writing my novel for me, and one day it is going to be a New York Times Best Seller.

8 comments:

Sunni said...

Hey girl! It's Sunni! :) Maybe we can keep in better touch through blogworld.

You are pregnant again! You fertile little lady! I'm so excited for you! (And a little jealous!) :)

How's Boston? Tell me all about it. Love you!

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

hey hunny! How does eveyone have a blog and I never knew??? How did you find me? Glad you did!

Thanks for the congrats, it is going to be a wild next couple of years!

How are you?

Sunni said...

Well, I just re-started mine yesterday and I'm so glad you have one, because I don't know anyone else who does. :)

I've been thinking about you all morning because I am terribly sick to my stomach. No, I'm not pregnant! :( It's just a stomach bug passed down from my little sweet pea. :)

Sunni said...

By the way, Beth Moore has a blog and it's wonderful! I think you would like it.

http://livingproofministries.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love all of the pictures! It is great to see our boy again. Really quiet around here with you all in Boston. Love ya, Mom & Dad

The Fortenberrys said...

Hey Woman. We're back in town from our vacation. I'll call soon to tell you all about it. The pictures of H are awesome. I think he and Kinsey resemble each other.

Congrats on getting the blog to cooperate.

Sunni-thanks for the site for Beth Moore. She's my favorite!!!

Love ya,
A

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

What!?!? Mom and Dad branched out into the internet world and got a blogspot? This is wild news!

Anonymous said...

Hello,& congrats !

We are so very happy for you!
Do take good care of your self.
Lots of deep breaths, & long excels. None of that shallow stuff.
I so love your site !
And just look at loveable H. !!
He's gonna break hearts, with those
amazing "baby blues" !
Glad you received, D.V.D. , & starbucks. ( your such a fun neice !) We love you dearly !
A thousand hugs & kisses to ya'll.
Aunt Helen, & Uncle Rick