
As for Megan...she called me not to say Happy Birthday, but to sing it in her version of 'opera'. I was crying when she finished. I have never laughed so hard in my entire life. Really...you had to be there to understand how crazy Megan is.
My dear sweet friend Anna, also from Los Angeles sent me a beautiful bouquet of Gerber Daisies, my ultimate favorite flower, and they smell so wonderful in our home! I was sooo suprised to get flowers!
Russ and his family also helped me add to my Vera Bradley collection by finding the large duffle bag I have been needing! A Baby Bay, and a purse, the Lola bag for all of you VB fans. I was so excited, and I cannot wait to pack it all up and go to Florida! His family is taking us all to Florida in October for a beach trip, Yay!
Thanks to everyone for the special moments that made my birthday! Love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment