Hey! Guess what? It's November.
and it's almost December.
Who knew?
after three months and three e-mails I decided maybe it was time to erase my blog, or actually post on it.
Here I am.
Where to start? We have joined an amazing bible study, a MOPS group, the children are swimming like fishes, especially H, we went to Shreveport, and then San Antonio to Sea World and the Fort's, Halloween happened, I got a new iPhone (very important for Apple lovers), then Russ and I had company from his family for a few weeks so that we could visit together and head to Las Vegas alone. We just got back last week and now we are moving. I lied, we aren't moving. just seeing if you are listening or just waiting for pictures :)
Moving on, Russ and I, like every year, realized two days ago that we needed a turkey for a family of four, but always end up with the one that would feed the church reception hall due to our lateness. That's cheap :)
I will be making my Nana's dressing (a favorite of ours) and green bean bundles (one of Russ' traditions) and an ENORMOUS turkey bird.
I'm hoping we will eat too much to really need a dessert as I have no desire to make yet another thing after those three. (Nana will be so dissappointed in me). Here's hoping, right?
Hey, we have pop-ices in the freezer...that should work.
Happy Thanks Day! We are grateful for most of you. Kidding, kidding, you know we love you All.
I have started my long list of crafty Christmas things I'm making for many of you guys and so this means that I will not be able to share them with you today or you will be like "Geez, i hope she isn't making ME one of those olive scented fruit cake wreath things for my bathroom"
No worries. I have been actually re-decorating our house over the last few months and I have surprised myself and others living here just how easy, fun and inexpensive crafts can be. It's awesome to be inspired and head over to the Hob Lob and pick out some new fabric, wood and Mod Podge and get after it.
It's time for dinner so here are some pics:
Bailynn colored every single piece of furniture in her room with a large blue crayon.
She really likes Blue.
I made her clean it. All of it.
She did it again the next day.
Swimming with Instructor John. He puts up with a lot.
See you in three months :)
Lying again.
1 comment:
I sure hope one of those crafty wreath things is coming my way! Not kidding. I am so proud of your creativity. I KNEW that one day you would catch the bug (besides, it is in your genes). Love the pictures.... Miss you, MOM
Post a Comment