Russ said he looked like a trouble-maker with this cut...I sure hope not (since it is the same as Daddy's). He does look 7 years old, to me anyway.
5.09.2010
H's New Dew
We have slowly but surely demolished the once beautiful, long curls that once H was known for...now he looks like every other boy his age (boohoo). Moving on, I know summer is almost here and I just hate for him to be hot with tons of hair so after he woke up from a nap I bribed him with a sucker to get his haircut. Turns out, it was a pretty good trade. Our children rarely get candy, most of you guys know this, but I think (like many others, believe it or not) it should be a privelege to have. Today, H more than deserved it as he has been sick for 7 days and was a sweet little dude all last week while I had both of them home (he has been in preschool for 4 weeks). Here is the photo of our tiny man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Love the new 'do!! Yes, he does look so much older too!
What a handsome boy!!!!! Hope all is well. Happy Mother's day :)
Happy Mother's Day Paige! Hope you had a wonderful day. I love Harrison's new haircut! CUTE! You have a very lovely family!
Marilyn
I love his new cut! What a handsome man and you're right about him looking so old...definitely not two!!!
Also, you know I agree with the candy thing. A priviledge is what it should be!
I LOVE IT! But you know that I always love short hair. He is a very handsome little boy. Kindof looks like heartbreaker........
I stopped by to see H's new haircut. I must say that I hardly recognized him. It is completely adorable and very grown up!!!
Post a Comment