This Halloween we made sugar cookies with a set of cookie cutters from Granny and Grandaddy, dressed up as a LSU Tiger and an adorable Strawberry, took lots of pictures, trick or treated with Holland, an LSU Cheerleader, played at Alice's house, Holland's Meemaw, rode in a wagon, took more pictures, discovered Tootsie Rolls, jumpy jumped at the church fall festival, and then got to eat McDonalds! Woohoo! What a treat!
Here are the pictures to prove it all. Enjoy!
4 comments:
What fun! Isabella would have loved that LSU Tiger!
Sweet little strawberry. I know Harrison was proud of that bag of candy. Glad you all had a great day out after all this rain. It is getting better. Love ya.
granny and Granddaddy
We had a blast. I'm glad you guys had fun. I'm very proud of our little ones.
Great slideshow. Looks like they had alot of fun. Love, Nona and Grandaddy
Post a Comment