11.01.2009

Our Tiny Pumpkins!!


He is so ready for this! Here is a slideshow of that day, and a few pictures of H at a party hosted by Russ' family. They do a big thing each year for all of the kids and their friends! I missed it, and B was super sick.



5 comments:

the fortenberrys said...

I loved the slideshow. Looks like Harrison had a ball "helping" Russell carve the pumpkin. Hope Bailynn is feeling better.

I couldn't help but think how much you and I look alike in these pictures...so tired.

Love ya lady!

the fortenberrys said...

Oh and I love your new blog background. Beautiful!

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Harrison has the coolest hair...I love it! Those were great pics and baby B looked so warm and cute all bundled up.

Anonymous said...

Harrison is absolutely the cutest little pumpkin carver I have ever seen. Love the pictures of all of you outside. Love you all, MOM and DAD

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

I'm glad everyone enjoyed this. It has been a while since I have found time to post. I apologize.

Lyssa, so true about the exhaustion. I think you are the one person in my life that COMPLETELY understands what our lives are like. I am so lucky to have that right now. Believe it or not, you give me some small piece of sanity! (even though you are pretty insane these days, too!)

Donna and Steve have really been helping us out lately, so that has been AWESOME. I have needed them so much this past month and they have totally come through for us! Thank goodness or I might be medicated. I was watching HOUSE last night (re-runs) and he was in the pysch ward. I found myself wondering if I was really that different than those patients!! (yikes)

Anyway, I will post the Halloween stuff soon! Love you all!