10.06.2009

October.....already???

Wow! Where has this year gone? It is already Fall, which I am somewhat excited about since we might actually have a Fall this year (being in Louisiana). In Boston, it was already a blizzard and California doesn't have more than two seasons. I must say though, I am a bit concerned about the amount of rain that we might endure this time of year. It rained for the two weeks straight at our house this past few weeks, and boy did I not miss that!

We have been playdating with friends some and also finally got to take EVERYONE to church this past weekend. I gave in to all of my friends telling me to just put them in the nursery, "It will be good for you" I love the undesirable advice I get from people that tell me what I NEED to do. Hilarious. And not to be the pesimist that we all know I am rather good at, but BOTH of my children, who have NEVER been sick let me add, are so sick. We have not slept in nights due to this and now we are both sick from lack of sleep. Woohoo! Tell me again...why do people bring their sick children to the church nursery??? I guess sick people need Jesus time, too. Hmmm.

Anywhoodalou...here are some pics of our little Cupcake Decorating playdate (I rock) and other ones of the babies in their playroom upstairs.


A bit of a milky chin


This is totally My Child

Fruity B, standing in her Kitchen

Cupcake Decorating Time!!

Our Little Whitey

Playing in the jumper

Afternoon cartoon time

Playing

Yummy icing!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes - it IS already October! Love the new pictures of these precious babies. I do not understand the taking sick babies to church thing - AT ALL. Especially in the middle of flue season...... Oh well, glad you all got to go but I am really sorry they had to get sick. Love ya, MOM

Sunni said...

Jesus did say that he came for the sick and not the healthy. Haha!

You are such an amazing mom, Paige. Can you send me some awesome Mommy vibes? I feel like I've been in a rut lately.

Sunni said...

I invited you to my blog. :) Check your email.

Kallie said...

Oh, I am SO with you on the church nursery thing!! We've started not going to church on weeks that we have something big planned because I can't afford to have Jack sick! It's like he gets sick EVERYTIME he goes! Urrr! Makes me pretty mad! And now with the swine flu garbage I'm thinking we may never go to church...(kidding of course!)

Since this is an older post, I hope that your kids are feeling better by now!