And, Scene:
Daddy: "Harrison, look at the tall giraffe!"
H: "Ahh, Duck, Duck!"
Daddy: "No, there aren't any ducks in there, son"
It was a fun time, he also liked the otters. My favorite everytime!
Anyone answer me this: Why are there always so many monkeys at EVERY zoo? Those little guys sure do procreate! I mean they are everywhere.
Here is H pointing at the Otters playing in their tank.
B, totally stoked about being at the Zoo.
Loadin' up The Daycare Wagon after the Penguins
We also found a new growing community called Flowood, sounds ghetto, I know, but it was the first and just about only Babies 'R' Us in the southern hemisphere. Russ took me for a treat. I love that store. Can't wait to let B wear her new leapoard and giraffe printed guitar pjs! Adorable. I love finding special things that no one else will have but them.
Sunday we found out that YES, it is too much to ask to get a picture of brother and sissy smiling, let alone sitting at the same time. I'm so glad we used a cheap coupon from JCPenney, because it costs about 500 bucks these days to get any REAL photographer to take a few shots, rediculous. We will do those at the One year/two year old time around January for their big birthday party. These turned out decent for what she had to work with...a screaming B and a running, fit throwing H. Poor lady.
So, as it turns out...I get great shots of B smiling, laughing and the such in her carrot-stained Carter's get up, but nothing in her pretty clothes. H would smile at a trashcan, if only you could get him to stand still long enough for the camera to focus, oh, and to keep his hair out of his eyes.
Here are a few of the new ones:
Poor little B. Here is the crying smile we got of her after Harrison smashed her finger in one of the props. And, below is the face H made when we caught him smashing her finger. No, kidding. But it does look a bit mischievieous...never Harrison though. No way.
Also, please note the sidebar has changed...there are some of the favorites along with the "Too-many-collages-allowed-on-one-blog" to enjoy!






3 comments:
Oh my goodness! These babies are Beautiful! I know, I might be prejudice (a little) but they are. Glad you found BabiesRus. Love, Mom and Dad
I LOVE,LOVE the pictures! They turned out so good! The one of H when you caught him is priceless! B is beautiful as always!
I can't believe how long Harrison's hais is getting. On his next haircut- do you think you could whip up a toupee for Belle? She's struggling in that area.
Love B's embroidered Gap top.
Are you coming in town anytime soon? I sure would love to hang out. Miss you!!!
Post a Comment