On our way moving back home we made a stop in D.C. to see my cousin Laura and her sweet family. They are pregnant again! Yay! I am finally getting pictures into a show for everyone (sorry). The day was perfect! And the weather could not have been nicer! Thanks Laura and Evan for showing us around your town! We had a blast and miss you often!
My favorite place in the country, I think. There's nothing like being in the capital city. Glad you guys had such a great time!
I think my favorite slide is the one of Lincoln which you named "Abe". I know that's his name but it's just funny you called him by his first name (nickname at that). Don't know why...
I can't even begin to explain the sense of great pride you feel while checking out the sites. Every American should get to experience that at least once.
It made me realize how special it would be to have the honor of fighting for this great nation. WOW! What an accomplishment!
I know why Andy enjoys his career. There can't be many that beat out the U.S. Military. Thanks Andy.
5 comments:
My favorite place in the country, I think. There's nothing like being in the capital city. Glad you guys had such a great time!
I think my favorite slide is the one of Lincoln which you named "Abe". I know that's his name but it's just funny you called him by his first name (nickname at that). Don't know why...
I loved the slideshow and thanks for all the sweet comments! We miss you all too!!!
This slide show makes me wonder why I have never been to see it in person. Maybe someday.... Love, MOM
I can't even begin to explain the sense of great pride you feel while checking out the sites. Every American should get to experience that at least once.
It made me realize how special it would be to have the honor of fighting for this great nation. WOW! What an accomplishment!
I know why Andy enjoys his career. There can't be many that beat out the U.S. Military. Thanks Andy.
And, Lyssa, Miss English teacher, it is Capitol, with an O! :)
Post a Comment