5.18.2009

We make silly faces together


This was taken on Mother's Day as well. Wonder what they were thinking about???

looking at each other, H is shocked she can sit up like him.
Playing with my sissy...he is such a sweetheart. He will share many things with her.
Cutest little summer dress
siting in my friend Holland's Bumbo
sweet boy cheeks!

This is my Tummy Time face: one second "I'm ok with it," next second "you better pick me up, or I'm going to make you a fun diaper, Mommy."

Our little guy...not so little anymore :(
H has now decided he likes to be a baby, he removed his "big boy" pants and crawled around in his diaper for us.H had to put his call on hold to check and see what was on B's face.

5 comments:

Hammett...Family of 4! said...

They are getting so big. I laughed when Harrison took his pants off to play in his diaper. Holland now likes to take her diaper off as well. She apparently likes feeling "free"!!

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

Such cute photos! I really like B's summer dress!

Shelley said...

i love these new pics! so precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Paige,
These pictures are awesome !
I am especially, in love with the
one, where B. is sitting in chair,
& each individual, little toe, is
spread out ! Look ! You can count
them ! Sooooo adorable.
Yep. I'm gah gah over baby.

I Love you,
Aunt helen

the fortenberrys said...

I love the fabulous yellow dress. It looks like B shares my opinion of her outfit.