Awesome Pictures of these beautiful babies! Thanks for keeping us up to date. Love and miss you, MOM and DAD
They are so beautiful! I loved the slide show. I can't wait to see my little ones together...seeing yours makes me so excited!
Paige,These slides, are over the moon !!Luv,aunt helen
Those are such sweet pictures! I can't get over how much B looks like H. They both are so precious!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awesome Pictures of these beautiful babies! Thanks for keeping us up to date. Love and miss you, MOM and DAD
They are so beautiful! I loved the slide show. I can't wait to see my little ones together...seeing yours makes me so excited!
Paige,
These slides, are over the moon !!
Luv,
aunt helen
Those are such sweet pictures! I can't get over how much B looks like H. They both are so precious!
Post a Comment