8.22.2008

Name Game

So, our little lady has a name, well, almost. We have decided on Bailynn Kennedy. But, we do not know what she will go by, Bailynn or Kennedy. We are asking everyone's opinion. Which one do you think is the cutest??? Help us pick!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

My vote is for Bailynn. I think it's gorgeous. So you need to tell me what color you're doing all of her stuff, so I can make her the name thing like I made Harrison.

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Umm...excuse me did we make a blog???? I am so proud of you! Yay!

Thanks! Did you add it to the poll on the left side of the page?

Our Life Version 6.0 said...

I vote for Bailynn because when I was still teaching there were 3 Kennedy's in my school-2 were girls and 1 was a boy. I think Kennedy is really cute but it seems to be gaining popularity. Bailynn is so pretty!

Jessica said...

yes ma'am. I got it just for you! I'm still trying to figure this stuff out. I figured I could make myself a page for all of my paintings and stuff.

Paige said...

Hello Victoria Paige. You should know as well as I, Kimberly Paige that you should never call your child the middle name. Were you annoyed as I was when people (drs, teachers, complete starangers that have access to your full name,etc)would call you by your first name? So my vote is to call her Bailynn. I have never heard that before.

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Jess-I like that idea! When will you start adding the artwork? I can't wait! You can also add it to your resume once you get it up and going!

Paige-Ha! You know, me and Russ both go by our middle names, and it is definitely something we have discussed NOT doing to our children! I guess I just love both names so much I can't pick!

Laura-I can't believe you have heard somany Kennedy's! We do not know anyone named that! Thanks for the input.

the fortenberrys said...

Hey Woman. I like going by the first name too. Being a teacher taught me that. I think Bailynn would be more different than Kennedy as well even though Kennedy is beautiful, I think it's the more popular name of the two. To be different, you could call her by Bailynn. My two cents...

Anonymous said...

Dearest Paige,
I like Kennedy. How beautiful!
Plus, it rolls really good on the
tongue, with Atkins.

Hope your feeling fine.
Remember, a change of scenery, is helpful, with nausea, blahs, etc.
(such as strolling at mall, checking out new releases, at B&N
etc.)

We love you sooo much,
Aunt Helen & Uncle Rick

Anonymous said...

Dearest Paige,
I like Kennedy. How beautiful!
Plus, it rolls really good on the
tongue, with Atkins.

Hope your feeling fine.
Remember, a change of scenery, is helpful, with nausea, blahs, etc.
(such as strolling at mall, checking out new releases, at B&N
etc.)

We love you sooo much,
Aunt Helen & Uncle Rick

Jessica said...

It looks like your pole isn't going so well. It's pretty much split right down the middle! Hopefully it will become more helpful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige!
Wow! this is a very hard decision. I really like both names Alot! I voted for Kennedy! But I know what ever name that you decide on will be the right one!

Your Friend From CA!
Anna