8.02.2008

How we enjoy laundry time


Harrison Cayde is too funy! He is alot like I was as a child, at least this part. Whenever I do the laundry, we always fold it together, and by together I mean I fold and refold what he has rolled around on. He absolutely loves to put his face in warm laundry. My mother used to come into the living room and dump the whole load on top of me and I would just sit there and snuggle until it all got room temp. I loved it, and now Harr-bear is doing it. He knows when the dryer buzzes, it is time to play. So cute. I tried to get a picture but my camera's battery is on strike....so it is for your imagination to come up with a mental note of just how adorable this is!

We have a "Snuggle Fort"...this is what I call it anyway. He loves to hug and roll around on the pillows as well. So, I lay out all of the couch toss pillows in a big group, and H crawls over to them and starts to just face plant into them. This is entertainment for me and Toby, for about ten minutes. The best part is when he catches us watchin ghim and he smiles and giggles...and then keeps going in the fort. I'm not sure were he came up with this, but it is priceless to watch! Again, no pictures, not yet anyway. I will add them as they come.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember this game! Now let's see how long it takes you to teach him to "like" folding the clothes.....
Love you, Mom

Jenn and Micky Oldham said...

Please tell Harrison to stop growing so that I can see him before he is twenty-five. He is absolutely adorable! I want to hug him!

Paige and Russ Atkins said...

Mom-
I don't think that was ever part of the plan! I never folded clothes until college. That part just ruins all the fun!