11.07.2010

Our first Halloween in Missouri

Okay, I know it has been a while...we had some weird stuff going on with security and for that I decided to make the blog private for a while. Halloween was great fun for all of us. We took the babies to a party for kids their age, then went to a local grocery store here to trick-or-treat and then went home to go door to door in the neighborhood. They were so funny in both of their costumes...yep, both.  They had a party at school also, which was during the daytime and at night here it gets really windy and cold right now, about 35-40 degrees at. Therefore they needed two costumes. Last year Russ and H carved a pumpkin outside and this year we decided to move the party inside with a fire and do that again.  They love Daddy time and are very interestesd in pumpkins.  We decorated the front yard with all sorts of Fall stuff, and they helped. Here are some pictures of them doing some of these things!

Here is hoping all of you have enjoyed your Fall, but it looks like ours is on it's out of town.  The first snowfall should be in the next week or two!


4 comments:

Sunni said...

I'm so glad you are back! The kids look adorable. I love the lioness and elephant costumes. I saw your mom at Katie's shower this weekend. Wish you could have made it. Katie looks adorable!!!

the fortenberrys said...

What cute costumes! I'm glad your Halloween was so great! Love ya

Nona said...

The pictures are great! I am surprised you didn't hear Dad when he saw the first one of H in his Elephant costume. He laughed and laughed (and laughed.) Love you all! Mom

Marilyn said...

I loved the slide show. B's hair is so pretty! H is sure a handsome little fellow. Looks like they had a good time for Halloween. Did you get any pic's at Laura's house. I haven't seen any and was just wondering.

Love you all!