B has enjoyed spending this time with her cousins who she loves very much! Every time Kinsey comes to help me get B from naptime, she sees Kinsey Anne and begins to jump up and down! How sweet is the love of family.
Bathtime or Target runs with three can get a bit hectic, but being able to visit with Alyssa, Kinsey and Miss Dot was more than a much needed trip for all five of us. Leaving will be pretty difficult. I'm am so blessed to have my husband at home with us every night SO let me just say that I have never had more respect for my sister than I do today. Superwoman doesn't even cover it. I just wish I understood what military wives and family have given up for decades so that we could all live free. I do now, and I am changed because of it.
Thank you Andy, Alyssa, Kinsey and Avery for letting us all know and love you!
Here are some fun pics of the trip:
And, last but not least
The Quote of the Trip:
"Did someone poop?"
I have never changed more pooey dipes than this December!
"Did someone poop?"
I have never changed more pooey dipes than this December!
3 comments:
Thanks for making my laugh out loud while crying real tears. I am so proud of the relationship you two share. There is absolutely nothing like a Sister! Love you all, MOM
Hi Paige,
I enjoyed all the pictures. They are all so adorable! I know you and Alyssa had a wonderful time together. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Marilyn
Hey Paige,
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. Looks like you guys had a great time being together. Love the quote too!!! I agree with you100%....there was always a dirty diaper to change while we were visiting too! lol :)
Bailynn and Harrison are beautiful!
Take care, Lauren Barre'
Post a Comment